Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Now I Believe

Update to my earlier post about the SantaTrackingStation Web site. Santa did in fact reply to my e-mail this afternoon. I should never have doubted! Alas, he ducked my question about the recalled toys. Here's what he had to say:


    Dear Mark,

    Thank you for your thoughtful note. I love to hear from my friends around the world. As you know, I've been very busy getting ready for the BIG day! The workshop is buzzing with excitement and the decorations are as beautiful as ever!

    Mrs. Claus has been in the kitchen baking her famous cookies for all the hardworking elves. That wonderful aroma reminds me its almost time to pack the sleigh and hitch up reindeer for our trip 'round the world! Thanks for writing!

    Your friend,
    Santa

No comments: